This is you!
- You have built and managed a highly productive team of 10-15 top-notch engineers
- You have built scalable, highly available, highly performant systems and have been a hands on person
- You possess strong object oriented design skills and have built reusable platforms
- You have experience with PHP and mobile app development and can manage a small team of PHP and mobile developers
- You are well versed with front end application development and UI technologies
- You are highly adaptable to a changing environment, a fast learner and can work on any technology
- You possess superior project management skills and have managed projects of varying degree of complexities and have delivered on time and with good quality
- You are able to plan well and identify any resource requirements in advance
- You are able to to establish credibility with the team quickly and create a strong bond with each team member
- You are a good mentor and will create clear career paths for the team members and help them grow with the company
- You will regularly evaluate the performance of the team members and will set the right expectations for each one of them
- You will work with designers, business analysts, operations and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- You work well under pressure and are able to deliver on time while managing dependencies and uncertainties.
- You constantly look for improvements in the way software is developed and implement changes as and when required.
And this is us
- We're a young, growing Web Team of 350+ within a 55,000 strong, multi billion leading retail and hospitality conglomerate
- We're headquartered in Dubai, UAE and Bangalore, India
- Our Group's 44+ years old and we're turning 9
- We're dead serious about design and the UX -- they always go first
- We've become a lot better at Product -- Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Management, Product Engineering and Product Marketing -- and still working at it
- Our newer divisions include Operations, Warehouse, Merchandising, Content Management, Copywriting, Photography, Finance and HR
- Our salaries are competitive while our benefits are some of the best in the industry
- We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
- We're 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it's all about balance)
- We have a PlayStation, Table Tennis and Pool Table, with competitive players to Match
About our group
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value
The Group employs over 55,000 people, and operates over 2,400 outlets across 21 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India Subcontinent.
The Group offers an attractive, tax-free compensation salary, annual incentive, benefits including family medical and annual family return tickets, and an opportunity to grow your leadership career with an strategic team within one of the most successful and fastest growing retailers in the region.