This Is You!
BE / B.Tech / Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering
Min. 4 to 7 years relevant experience in IT Security Management.
- Enthusiasm for the constant fight to ensure security and privacy on the internet
- Web App Security testing using automated tools and manual testing strategies
- Mobile App security testing - AppFuzzing, Reverse Engineering, dynamic testing using emulators, simulators and devices - with a focus on iOS and Android applications
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing of the underlying infrastructure
- Internal Security Auditing - processes, people, systems
- Familiar with Security tools, frameworks, standards - BURP Suite, Nmap, Nessus, CSRF Tester, KALI Linux, Metasploit, W3af, OWASP
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyse, assess and respond to various internet threats
- Conduct regular security assessments
Good to have:
- Contributions to the security community are a huge plus (public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
- Exposure on Malware / Threat Analysis
- Experience with Incident Handling
- Certifications - OSCP , CEH, CHFI, ECSA
- Experience in e-Commerce domain
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought out solutions
Problem solving with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives, and you are an excellent team player
And This Is Us
• We're a young, growing Web Team of 150+ within a 55,000 strong, multi billion leading retail and hospitality conglomerate
• We're headquartered in Dubai, UAE and Bangalore, India
• Our Group's nearly 42 years old and we're 6
• We're dead serious about design and the UX -- they always go first
• We've become a lot better at Product -- Product Strategy, Product Design, Product
• Management, Product Engineering and Product Marketing -- and still working at it
• We've already redesigned 13 websites for our Group
• Our online retail business website LandmarkShops.com just completed its 2 years.
• Our newer divisions include Operations, Warehouse, Merchandising, Content
• Management, Copywriting, Photography, Finance and HR
• Our salaries are competitive while our benefits are some of the best in the industry
• We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
• We're 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it's all about balance)
• We have a PlayStation, Table Tennis and Pool Table, with competitive players to Match
About Our Group
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value.
The Group employs over 55,000 people, and operates over 2,400 outlets across 21 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India Subcontinent.
The Group offers an attractive, tax-free compensation salary, annual incentive, benefits including family medical and annual family return tickets, and an opportunity to grow your leadership career with an strategic team within one of the most successful and fastest growing retailers in the region.